Will you be attending the 10th Annual BACD (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry) conference in London next week?
If so, let’s talk!
Do you want to find out how to use the media – both online and offline – more effectively?
Then you’re coming to the right place as I will be giving a presentation on Saturday 9th November entitled, ‘The Media – Your Friend’ in which I will impart how you can:
- Understand better what the media are looking for
- Speak the language of the media
- Improve your advertising
- Gain valuable editorial coverage
Most practices would like to have a more effective and ‘joined-up’ voice in the media but either don’t have the time or the know-how to speak to the media and give THEM what they need. Come along and you can pick up some practical tips to put into place at your practice.
We will also be on hand at the exhibition over the three days and can assist you with:
- Online marketing campaigns
- Website build and improvement
- Branding and graphic design
- PR and marketing campaign management
- Social media management
If you have any questions, ask us at the BACD or feel free to comment below!